University of Alberta Green Building Tour - Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA)
Edmonton Clinic Health Academy - Green Building Highlights
Join us for a walking tour of the University of Alberta's Edmonton Clinic Health Academy. Learn about its many green building features and highlights, including:
- LEED® Silver and BOMA BEST® Gold
- Green roofs on two auditoriums insulate the building in winter and cool the building in summer
- On-demand domestic water heaters eliminate the need for inefficient storage tanks
- High-efficiency lighting is sensor controlled in low-traffic and/or day lit areas.
- The Outstanding Building of the Year® BOMA Regional Award, 2014
||September 19, 2018
||3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
||Dewey's, Old Power Plant
||Behind Dentistry/Pharmacy Building
||Edmonton, AB T6G 2N2
Click here to register and view more details.