PSMJ’s A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp
An intensive program guaranteed to help A/E/C Project Managers improve project delivery, financial performance and client satisfaction.
Are you ready to unleash the full profit-making potential of your Project Managers?
Architecture, engineering, and construction firms have plenty of ways to spend money, but only one way to make it...through projects. Your Project Managers are the gatekeepers to the firm's profits and long-term health. A wise investment in project management is absolutely a wise investment in improved profits, improved client satisfaction, and improved value.
Unlike a generic project management training seminar, this program is focused on real-world A/E/C project management and it is delivered by proven A/E/C project management experts. This is why thousands of current and aspiring Project Managers come through this training program every year...more than all other A/E/C project management training programs combined!
Project Managers are Key to Every Job's Success. How Do They Protect the Firm's Financial Interest AND Achieve the Client's Business Objectives?
Here are five ways that this Bootcamp provides real-world strategies that are guaranteed to take your firm to new levels of revenue, profit, and client satisfaction:
Only PSMJ's A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp:
1. Turns each Project Manager into a profit center: The best PMs understand not only how to schedule and budget, but also how to wisely manage the business—ensuring each job’s profitability. This Bootcamp gives you inside techniques of A/E/C firm business management as applied to each job.
2. Empowers Project Managers to ensure customer satisfaction: This training shows PMs how to regularly monitor clients’ happiness quotient, nurture good business relationships and report back to management at the first sign of something amiss.
3. Teaches Project Managers to enforce on-time, under-budget performance: The A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp teaches PMs budgeting and scheduling discipline for the real world . . . plus how to hold all team members—including the client—responsible for staying on course.
4. Transforms Project Managers into new business generators: Few members of your team are better positioned to sell new business, especially upselling and cross-selling, than PMs. This training teaches you how to see—and seize—new business opportunities.
5. Helps Project Managers become business leaders: Today’s PMs have the potential to become your firm’s future leaders. This Bootcamp shows you how to visualize the big picture, then internalize and represent the firm’s business goals to the outside world.
Your Bootcamp Instructor
Bill Hinsley – Bill has been involved with the A/E/C Industry for more than 12 years. Previously he was a Senior Management Analyst for two governor’s commissions focused on Everglades Restoration. In addition to being a trainer with PSMJ Resources Inc., he is an Associate Vice President with ARCADIS, an international company that provides consultancy, design, engineering and management services in the fields of Infrastructure, Water, Environment and Buildings.
At ARCADIS, Bill is a market sector manager focused on client development for ARCADIS’ US Water Management Practice. His responsibilities include project direction and management, quality review, business development, proposal preparation and resource management. From a technical perspective Bill is bringing lessons learned from Everglades and Louisiana Coastal Area restoration efforts to the Puget Sound Nearshore and California Bay-Delta Programs.
His extensive project management experience includes planning, engineering, procurement and management of large civil works projects ranging in capital value from $1 million to $11 billion. Following Hurricane Katrina, Bill led his firm’s proposal, negotiation and ramp-up efforts to provide consultant program and project management support to the USACE New Orleans District’s repairs to the Southern Louisiana Hurricane & Storm Damage Risk Reduction System.
Bill is experienced in managing numerous diverse water resources and ecosystem restoration planning efforts. His career has focused on the planning and development of large-scale, long-term water resources programs and encompasses the development and authorization of USACE’s largest ecosystem restoration projects: the Florida Everglades and Louisiana Coastal Area. Currently Mr. Hinsley is working to support ongoing planning efforts in California and Washington.
Bill has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology & Chemistry and a Master’s Degree in Marine Affairs and Policy. He is a member of the Society of American Council of Engineering Companies.
|When:||Monday, November 26 & Tuesday, November 27, 2018|
|Time:||Monday, November 26, 2018 @ 7:45 am|
|Tuesday, November 27, 2018 @ 3:30 pm|
|Venue:||Holiday Inn & Suites Calgary South Conference Centre
8360 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary
|Registration Note:||If the registration total is more than $5000, please select payment option as Invoice on the billing screen.|
|Discounts:||The registration discount is only applied for multiple attendees from the same firm. In order to receive the registration discount, all attendees must be registered at the same time and from your firm.|
|Registration Deadline:||Friday, November 23, 2018|
|Refund Cut-off Date||Friday, October 26, 2018|
For inquiries, please contact Inderjeet Singh email@example.com.
In order to receive a partial refund, a request for cancellation must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the registration deadline. No refunds will be provided after the refund cut-off date of the event. To avoid disappointment, early registration for activities is encouraged as space may be limited.
Refunds will be subject to a $200.00 administrative fee.
Substitutions are welcome. Please contact the CEA office with any changes: email@example.com or 780-421-1852.
CEA has the right to cancel an activity due to low attendance, a full refund will then be offered.