Click here to view the brochure.
PSMJ’s A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp
An intensive program guaranteed to help A/E/C Project Managers improve project delivery, financial performance and client satisfaction.
Are you ready to unleash the full profit-making potential of your Project Managers?
Architecture, engineering, and construction firms have plenty of ways to spend money, but only one way to make it...through projects. Your Project Managers are the gatekeepers to the firm's profits and long-term health. A wise investment in project management is absolutely a wise investment in improved profits, improved client satisfaction, and improved value.
Unlike a generic project management training seminar, this program is focused on real-world A/E/C project management and it is delivered by proven A/E/C project management experts. This is why thousands of current and aspiring Project Managers come through this training program every year...more than all other A/E/C project management training programs combined!
Project Managers are Key to Every Job's Success. How Do They Protect the Firm's Financial Interest AND Achieve the Client's Business Objectives?
Here are five ways that this Bootcamp provides real-world strategies that are guaranteed to take your firm to new levels of revenue, profit, and client satisfaction:
Only PSMJ's A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp:
1. Turns each Project Manager into a profit center: The best PMs understand not only how to schedule and budget, but also how to wisely manage the business—ensuring each job’s profitability. This Bootcamp gives you inside techniques of A/E/C firm business management as applied to each job.
2. Empowers Project Managers to ensure customer satisfaction: This training shows PMs how to regularly monitor clients’ happiness quotient, nurture good business relationships and report back to management at the first sign of something amiss.
3. Teaches Project Managers to enforce on-time, under-budget performance: The A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp teaches PMs budgeting and scheduling discipline for the real world . . . plus how to hold all team members—including the client—responsible for staying on course.
4. Transforms Project Managers into new business generators: Few members of your team are better positioned to sell new business, especially upselling and cross-selling, than PMs. This training teaches you how to see—and seize—new business opportunities.
5. Helps Project Managers become business leaders: Today’s PMs have the potential to become your firm’s future leaders. This Bootcamp shows you how to visualize the big picture, then internalize and represent the firm’s business goals to the outside world.
Your Bootcamp Instructor
Bill Hinsley – Bill Hinsley brings more than 16 years of experience in the A/E/C industry to PSMJ. Previously serving as a Senior Management Analyst for two governors’ commissions and as the Associate Vice President of renowned international firms ARCADIS and Atkins, Bill has spearheaded projects ranging from $1 million to $11 billion. With PSMJ, Bill has trained thousands of A/E/C professionals across the globe.
With extensive project management experience in the planning, engineering, procurement, and management of large civil works projects, Bill has served as Senior Project Manager, Principal PM, and Principal-in-Charge. As someone who has successfully led projects both as a PM and Principal, Bill intimately knows the challenges of both positions, giving him keen insight into the challenges and rewards of each role. Equipped with a strong passion for project management work—Bill truly believes that project management is where ultimate success is generated—he has become one of PSMJ’s most requested and popular Project Management instructors.
Among his accomplishments:
Click here to view Bill Hinsley's complete profile.
|8:30 am||Session Begins|
|10:00 am||Refreshment Break|
|1:00 pm||Session Begins|
|2:30 pm||Refreshment Break|
|5:00 pm||Session Concludes|
|8:00 am||Session Begins|
|9:30 am||Refreshment Break|
|1:00 pm||Session Begins|
|2:00 pm||Refreshment Break|
|3:30 pm||Session Concludes|
|When:||Monday, November 26 & Tuesday, November 27, 2018|
|Time:||Day 1: 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
Day 2: 7:15 am 3:30 pm
|Venue:||Holiday Inn & Suites Calgary South Conference Centre
8360 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary
|Registration Note:||If the registration total is more than $5000, please select payment option as Invoice on the billing screen.|
|Discounts:||The registration discount is only applied for multiple attendees from the same firm. In order to receive the registration discount, all attendees must be registered at the same time and from your firm.|
|Registration Deadline:||Friday, November 23, 2018|
|Refund Cut-off Date||Friday, October 26, 2018|
For inquiries, please contact Inderjeet Singh firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive a partial refund, a request for cancellation must be received by email at email@example.com prior to the registration deadline. No refunds will be provided after the refund cut-off date of the event. To avoid disappointment, early registration for activities is encouraged as space may be limited.
Refunds will be subject to a $200.00 administrative fee.
Substitutions are welcome. Please contact the CEA office with any changes: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-421-1852.
CEA has the right to cancel an activity due to low attendance, a full refund will then be offered.